Centro de Investigación en Alto Rendimiento Deportivo
- Graduado en Ciencia del ejercicio y movimento; biología
- Programa de Doctorado en Kinesiología
- Postgrado en Máster
Grupos de investigación
- Age-related resistance to skeletal muscle fatigue is preserved during ischemia
- Biochemical responses and physical performance during High-Intensity Resistance Circuit Training in hypoxia and normoxia
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Energy cost of walking, symptomatic fatigue and perceived exertion in persons with multiple sclerosis.
- Human Muscle Fatigue
- Leg power asymmetry and postural control in women with multiple sclerosis
- Mechanisms of vasoactive intestinal peptide-mediated vasodilation in human skin
- Postural control in women with multiple sclerosis: effects of task, vision and symptomatic fatigue
- Regular consumption of HolisFiit®, a polyphenol-rich extract-based food supplement, improves mind and body well-being of overweight and slightly obese volunteers: a randomized, double-blind, parallel trial
- Supplementation with a Polyphenol-Rich Extract, PerfLoad®, Improves Physical Performance during High-Intensity Exercise: A Randomized, Double Blind, Crossover Trial.
- Supplementation with a Polyphenol-Rich Extract, TensLess®, Attenuates Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness and Improves Muscle Recovery from Damages After Eccentric Exercise
- The effect of whole-body vibration training on lean mass in postmenopausal women: a systematic review and meta-analysis.