Grado en Medicina
- Licenciado en LICENCIADO EN FARMACIA
- Programa de Doctorado en BIOMEMBRANAS
- Postgrado en MASTER EN ONCOLOGÍA MOLECULAR
Grupos de investigación
- A FCGR3A polymorphism predicts anti-drug antibodies in chronic inflammatory bowel disease patients treated with anti-TNF
- A polymorphism in FASL is associated with rituximab response in follicular lymphoma patients.
- Association of polymorphisms in TRAIL1 and TRAILR1 genes with susceptibility to lymphomas.
- BARHL1 is downregulated in Alzheimer´s Disease and may regulate cognitive functions through ESR and multiple pathways
- Biomarkers for the identification of precursor polyps of colorectal serrated adenocarcinomas.
- Biomarkers in Disease: Methods, Discoveries and Applications
- Genotyping of six clopidogrel-metabolizing enzyme polymorphisms has a minor role in the assessment of platelet reactivity in patients with acute coronary syndrome
- Hif-alpha1 expression and high microvessel density are characteristic features in serrated colorectal cancer
- Methylome profiling reveals functions and genes which are differentially methylated in serrated compared to conventional colorectal carcinoma.
- MiR-215-5p is a tumor suppressor in colorectal cancer targeting EGFR ligand inducer epiregulina and its transcriptional inducer HOXB9
- PEG-Interferon-a ribavirin-induced HCV viral clearance: a pharmacogenetic multicenter Spanish study.
- Reasons for dicontinuation and adverse effects of TNFalpha inhibitors in a cohort of patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- Rituximab response in follicular lymphoma is associated with the rs20575 polymorphism in TRAILR1 extrinsic apoptosis trigger
- Role of Genetic Polymorphisms in NFKB-Mediated Inflammatory Pathways in Response to Primary Chemoradiation Therapy for Rectal Cancer.
- Thrombus aspirated from patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: Association between 3-mitrotyrosine and inflammatory markers - Insights form Arteria Study